Effective Toothache in Reigate
For Toothache in Reigate, visit Dorking Smiles. We are here to help you ease the pain away, especially if it’s from a decayed or damaged tooth.
With our superior technologies here at Dorking Smiles, we can treat you to all dental care services for Toothaches, including
Teeth Whitening, Invisible Braces, Invisalign, Tooth Fillings, Crowns, Dental Implants, and Dentures. Visit Dorking Smiles for continuous Toothache; we can solve the problem in no time with the correct diagnosis.
Get rid of painful Toothache in Reigate
Please don’t ignore the first initial signs of a Toothache; it is essential to get it solved before the issue worsens. Did you know a Toothache doesn’t just happen because of the neglecting of a tooth? Infections, lack of calcium and sudden breaks and cracks can cause Toothaches.
Our dentists are kind and caring, ensuring all patients feel relaxed when solving their Toothache. With detailed examinations, locating the pain point, we can find the best treatment for you. Likewise, if your Toothache is from cracks, we can use Amalgam-Free White Fillings.
Additionally, if your infected tooth needs a root canal, we will use the most suitable technologies to guarantee the pulp is not infected.
For more information, Contact Us today.
why do you have a painful tooth?
Toothaches happen because the pulp in your teeth become infected and inflamed as the cavities find their way in. This process is where the pain will then start happening.
When speaking to our dentists about your oral problems, you may also encounter these additional causes:
- Sensitive teeth problems
- Rotten gum problems
- Damaged tooth problems
- Acidic damage to the teeth
- Grinding of teeth
Here at Dorking Smiles, we can find and solve your dental problems in no time with the best solutions.
signs of toothache
Toothache is very common in people of all ages, and the pain can only last for a few minutes. Yet, our dentists recommend that you contact Dorking Smiles as soon as you feel the slightest pains or symptoms below.
- Feeling pain whilst chewing
- Headaches whilst chewing
- Experiencing bad breath
- Constantly having bad taste in your mouth
- Sensitive teeth due to high and low temperatures
- Bleeding or discharge from your gums
Toothache in Reigate
Expert tips to prevent Toothache
At Dorking Smiles, our specialists always recommend that patients follow oral hygiene to avoid any dental difficulties. However, if you want to try some DIY options, Dorking Smiles offer the following tips;
- Try out different kinds of toothpaste that are suitable for sensitive teeth.
- Remember to floss correctly to eliminate food particles in between your teeth.
- Our dentists prescribe over the counter pain relievers for emergency use.
- Avoid hot and cold foods if you have sensitive teeth.
Why visit Dorking Smiles?
- You can have customised and expert dental treatments which will fit your requirements.
- We follow superior methods to implement solutions that go beyond standard expectations.
- We apply state-of-the-art technology.
- We understand that comfort is essential for our patients.
- We maintain honesty with our clients for practical solutions.
- We provide Emergency Dentist checkups, examinations and consultations.