Invisible Braces in Pixham
A convenient and dependable way to accomplish straighter teeth.
Visit Dorking Smiles today for Invisible Braces in Pixham; we are here to support you achieve flawless, straight teeth.
What are Invisible Braces in Pixham?
Invisible Braces in Pixham are a more convenient and trustworthy treatment for straightening teeth than traditional braces. The transparent, bespoke “aligners” are worn every day to help realign your teeth in several stages throughout the process till your teeth have transferred to their aspired position.
Invisible Braces treat the following dental problems:
- Crowded teeth
- Rotated teeth
Invisible Braces in Pixham is a treatment that lasts between 6 and 8 months, yet this can change depending on how difficult your case may be. Once you have experienced the assessment and become suitable for the treatment, all details and the extent of your treatment will be available.
As stated previously, Invisible Braces are also referred to as Invisalign. They are composed of clear plastics which are FDA authorised. This is one of the main advantages as to why people prefer to get Invisible Braces. They’re almost invisible, meaning no one will see them.
Step By Step Guide
Step 1: Your smile consultation and candidacy determination
- We will evaluate the condition of your teeth and complete any required dental work before commencing Invisible Braces in Pixham.
- This is accompanied by either a 3D scan or an impression of your teeth which will be sent to our other dentists.
- Our professional dentists will digitally plan all likely tooth movements whilst composing your new smile.
- We will additionally send you a digital 3D Smile Simulation to analyse your required results before the treatment starts.
Step 2: Your Invisible Braces Journey
- Once you have obtained your treatment plan, your case will be sent for Aligner manufacture.
- Should your treatment plan need IPR or any attachments, we will schedule an appointment. However, it is usually done within the same day to pick up your Invisible Braces.
- Your Invisible Braces will be expected to be worn for at least 22 hours a day and seven days a week. The “aligners” will need to be renewed every 1 to 2 weeks with the next stage of “aligners”.
- During the process, we will be observing you and the treatment to make sure it’s working.
Step 3: Maintenance
- After the Invisible Braces treatment and you have got your new smile, you will need to wear your retainer for a minimum of 22 hours a day for up to three months; this will help support your beautiful new smile.
- Nevertheless, you may want to switch to nightly wear or a fixed lingual retainer at our agreed option over time.
Who Can Wear Invisible Braces?
Invisible Braces are for anyone unfortunate with misaligned teeth. Invisible Braces produce more beneficial results, likewise with affordability and shorter treatment periods.
Invisible Braces are for both adults and teenagers as long as they have been recognised as fitting candidates. Although, there is a minimum age of 16, as all your teeth must grown through. A lot of adults find the idea of Invisible Braces ideal for helping fit their lifestyles.
Why Choose Dorking Smiles for Invisible Braces in Pixham
Here at Dorking Smiles, Invisible Braces in Pixham are utilised to implement little yet direct forces to your teeth throughout the treatment process. They’re comfier and more flexible than using metal wires and brackets that are stuck to your teeth.