Invisible Braces in Brockham
A contemporary alternative to traditional braces.
Visit Dorking Smiles today, and we can accommodate you to get the teeth you’ve always desired. For more information about this highly efficient treatment, please see below.
What are Invisible Braces in Brockham?
Invisible Braces in Brockham are an alternative to traditional metal braces, and they are recognised in the dental industry as Invisalign. Clear custom-made “aligners” are worn sequentially to help realign your teeth in stages until their desired alignment position is completed.
Invisible Braces are designed to treat the following tooth conditions:
- Crowded teeth
- Rotated teeth
Invisible Braces in Brockham takes between 6-8 months; your treatment may vary depending on the case’s complexity. Once you have experienced your assessment with us and decided that you are a candidate, the details of your treatment, including the length of your treatment, will be made available to you.
Invisible Braces, also known as Invisalign, are constructed with transparent plastic, which is FDA approved. As they’re clear, this will mean that no one will notice them due to them being pretty much invisible.
Step By Step Guide
Step 1: Smile consultation and candidacy determination
- We will review the overall condition of your teeth and perform any necessary dental work needed before starting Invisible Braces.
- This is accompanied by either a 3D scan or an impression of your teeth which will be sent to the treatment designers.
- Our trained team will digitally plan all tooth movements and design your new smile.
- We will send you a digital 3D Smile Simulation to assess your expected results before your Invisible Braces treatment.
Step 2: The Invisible Braces journey
- Once you have received the treatment plan, your case will be sent for Aligner manufacture.
- Should your treatment plan require IPR or attachments, we will schedule an appointment at the right time regarding your treatment plan. This is usually done on the same day that you will collect your Invisible Braces.
- Your Invisible Braces are worn for 22 hours a day, seven days a week and replaced every 1 to 2 weeks with the next aligner.
- We will observe your progress throughout your treatment to make sure it’s working how it should be.
Step 3: Retention
- Once you have completed your Invisible Braces treatment, you will be asked to wear your retainers for a minimum of 22 hours a day for up to three months to support your newly aligned gorgeous smile. Onwards, you may change to nightly wear or a fixed lingual retainer at our agreed discretion.
Who Can Wear Invisible Braces?
Invisible Braces are for anyone looking for a straightforward alternative to traditional metal braces that provide similar or even better outcomes, affordability and shorter treatment times.
Invisible Braces are available to adults and teenagers as long as they have been defined as a suitable candidate. However, the minimum age is 16 as it is required that all adult teeth have grown. Many adults find the nature of this treatment appropriate to fit their lifestyles.
Why Choose Dorking Smiles for Invisible Braces in Brockham
General orthodontics use metal wires and brackets bonded to your teeth to help move them into the end goal. However, here at Dorking Smiles, Invisible Braces in Brockham are clear removable plastic trays that apply small yet precise forces to particular teeth throughout your treatment.