Dental Implants in Reigate
Many people suffer from tooth loss; it has become very common, including tooth decay and periodontal disease. Here at Dorking Smiles, we are here to help you feel confident about your smile again with our treatments of Dental Implants in Reigate.
What are Dental Implants in Reigate?
Dental Implants in Reigate are an excellent way to replace missing teeth. They are a long-term solution, significantly improving your speech due to your loss of teeth. Likewise, they will not only help build up your confidence when it comes to socialising, but they will also improve how you eat.
Dental Implants are made from a titanium screw directly placed onto your jawbone and replacing your tooth root. Once the Implant is fitted, the bone around your Dental Implant will be held perfectly in place. Dental Implants in Reigate will be similar in shape, size, and colour, therefore matching your natural teeth and blending in well.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Read the following to know more about the advantages of Dental Implants.
- Appearance: Dental Implants feel and look like your natural teeth as they are designed to fuse with your bone making them permanent.
- Improved Speech: We have specialists who will fit the Dentures, ensuring they will not be slipping around in your mouth. Meaning you can carry on your everyday life once the treatment is completed.
- Improved Comfort: Dental Implants are comfortable to wear; they become a part of you being highly reliable.
- Easier Eating: Dental Implants are just like your teeth, making sure you eat your favourite foods with total ease.
- Improved Self-Esteem: Dental Implants are the best option to help you if you are feeling self-conscious.
- Durability: Dental Implants are highly reliable and durable, meaning they last for a long time, especially with the correct aftercare.
Who are Dental Implants for?
Dental Implants in Reigate are suitable for those who have great dental health and hygiene. Yet, some lifestyle habits can, unfortunately, stop you from becoming a candidate. Some of these include smoking, radiotherapy and gum disease. Furthermore, you will not be eligible for Dental Implants if you are under 18 due to your teeth and jawline still growing.
You will be required to visit Dorking Smiles for a clinical assessment to check if you are suitable for Dental Implants. This assessment will include taking X-rays of your mouth and completing medical checks to guarantee that Implants are the perfect solution for you.
However, some people don’t have enough bone in their jaws to help hold the Implants in place, resulting in you needing supporting treatment beforehand.
How Painful are Dental Implants?
With Dental Implants in Reigate, you will not need to worry about the pain, as there is very little pain and discomfort. However, if you are worried about the pain and feel nervous about it all, we can provide you with a local anaesthetic.
Different Types of Dental Implants
Dental Implants can depend on many factors as to whether you get them or not. Such as how many teeth you may need to be restored, likewise what your overall aims are. Some of the different types of treatment we offer are as follows:
- Single or multiple implants
- Implant-supported bridges
- Implant-retained dentures
- Smile in a day treatment
Our dentists will discuss your options with you whilst you have your assessment, ensuring you benefit from them.
Why Choose Dorking Smiles
Dorking Smiles is a welcoming and safe dentist surgery. We have highly trained dentists, and we are constantly growing as a practice, offering a wide selection of treatments, including non-dental. If your case is more complex or you feel you need our emergency dental care services, our team is here to help regardless. Here at Dorking Smiles, we have advanced technologies, X-rays and scans. Our overall aim is always to ensure we are honest with you, talking to you directly about any worries you may have, including the cost and what to expect upon visit.
If you would like more information on our Dental Implants, please book an appointment today through our website or speak to our professionals directly about how we can help you feel confident and if you need a Dentist appointment, don’t hesitate to Call Us Now.