Dental Implants in North Holmwood
Here at Dorking Smiles, we are here to help you gain back the confidence to smile again with a selection of our treatments, including Dental Implants in North Holmwood. This treatment is highly effective for those who have experienced tooth loss, tooth decay and even periodontal disease.
What are Dental Implants in North Holmwood?
Dental Implants in North Holmwood are a long-term resolution to restore your missing teeth, overall improving your speech. Likewise, improving your self-esteem and positively changing and helping the way you eat.
Dental Implants are constructed from a titanium screw placed directly on your jawbone, replacing your tooth root. When the Implant has been fitted, the bone around it will be secured in place. Dental Implants in North Holmwood are very similar to your natural teeth in size, colour and shape.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Read the following to understand further the advantages of Dental Implants.
- Appearance: Dental Implants feel and resemble your natural teeth, so there is no need to worry about them standing out.
- Improved Speech: We have professionals who fit your Dentures, guaranteeing they will not be moving around in your mouth, leading to improved speech.
- Improved Comfort: Dental Implants become a part of you and your life, leading to improved comfort.
- Easier Eating: Dental Implants are like your teeth, meaning eating will become a lot easier for you.
- Improved Self-Esteem: Dental Implants are the most beneficial choice to improve your self-esteem.
- Durability: Dental Implants are highly durable and long-lasting, especially with the proper aftercare.
Who are Dental Implants for?
Dental Implants in North Holmwood suit those best who have excellent dental hygiene. Some lifestyle habits can regrettably stop you from becoming a candidate. Some of these involve radiotherapy, smoking and gum diseases. However, if you are under 18, you will not be suitable for Dental Implants because your teeth and jaw are still growing.
We advise you to visit Dorking Smiles for a clinical assessment to check if you are eligible for Dental Implants. The assessment involves taking X-rays and medical checks to identify if Implants are suitable for you. Although some people do not have enough bones in their jaw to help keep the Dental Implants in place, resulting in them needing additional supportive treatment.
How Painful are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants in North Holmwood are easily fitted, and you will experience very little to no pain. However, if you are anxious about it, we can advise you with some local anaesthetic to help.
Different Types of Dental Implants
There are many factors as to whether you can get Dental Implants or not, such as your goals and how many teeth of yours are needed to be restored. Some of the different types of treatment we offer are:
- Single or multiple implants
- Implant-supported bridges
- Implant-retained dentures
- Smile in a day treatment
Our dentists will review all options with you during your assessment to make sure you benefit from the Implants.
Why Choose Dorking Smiles
Dorking Smiles is a friendly and calming dentist. Our dentists offer a range of dental treatments. Our team of trained dentists are always happy to help if you need emergency dental care or if your case is more complex than others. We have excellent technology, X-rays and scans here at Dorking Smiles, and we aim to ensure that we are transparent with everyone, consulting you about any worries and the cost of the treatment.
Please book an appointment with us today through our website if you want additional information on our Dental Implants.