Dental Implants in Dorking
Millions of people suffer from tooth loss which is mainly due to tooth decay or periodontal disease. Here at Dorking Smiles, we offer Dental Implants in Dorking to help rectify this.
What are Dental Implants in Dorking?
Dental Implants in Dorking are a long-term solution for replacing missing teeth, ultimately affecting how you eat, speak, and confidence you have when socialising.
Dental Implants are a titanium screw placed directly into your jawbone, therefore replacing your missing tooth root. Once it’s fitted, the bone surrounding your dental implant will fuse to it, meaning the implant will be held firmly in place. Our experts fit dental Implants in Dorking; they are similar in shape, colour and size to your natural teeth. Meaning your dental implant will naturally blend in with your teeth.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Read below to understand the advantages of Dental Implants.
- Appearance: Dental Implants look and feel like your own teeth as they are designed to fuse with your bone making them permanent.
- Improved Speech: Here at Dorking Smiles, you will not need to worry about poor-fitting dentures. We have professionals fit them into your mouth, ensuring you don’t experience slipping, causing you to mumble or slur your words. We guarantee you will be able to carry on as usual once the treatment is finished.
- Improved Comfort: Dental Implants are not uncomfortable; they become a part of you.
- Easier Eating: Dental Implants work like your own teeth, enabling you to eat your favourite foods with total confidence.
- Improved Self-Esteem: If you feel self-conscious about your smile and or teeth, Dental Implants bring back your smile, helping you feel better about yourself.
- Durability: Dental Implants are highly durable, and they last for many years. With the correct aftercare, implants can last a lifetime.
Who are Dental Implants for?
Dental Implants in Dorking are suitable for many adults who have good health. However, some lifestyle habits could affect you being a candidate; these include gum disease, smoking and even if you have had radiotherapy in and around your jawline. Likewise, you can’t have Dental Implants if you are under 18 because your teeth and jaw are still growing.
Before starting any Dental Implant, you will need a clinical assessment to check you are eligible. They will assess your mouth, take X-rays and go through a full detailed medical history check to guarantee implants are the right solution for you.
Likewise, some people don’t have enough bone in their jaw to hold an implant in, so this means you will need supporting treatment beforehand.
How Painful are Dental Implants?
Very little pain and discomfort are involved during the procedure of Dental Implants in Dorking. Most patients even say a tooth extraction can be more painful. However, if you are worried, we do offer a local anaesthetic that can be applied.
Different Types of Dental Implants
The type of Dental Implant will depend on many factors, including how many teeth you would like restoring and your overall treatment aims. We offer different types of implant treatments such as:
- Single or multiple implants
- Implant-supported bridges
- Implant-retained dentures
- Smile in a day treatment
During your assessment, our dentists will talk you through these options, making sure you benefit accordingly.
Why Choose Dorking Smiles
At Dorking Smiles, you are in a safe environment full of experienced dentists. We are constantly growing our practises and patients, offering a range of treatments. Likewise, if you need any emergency dental care or your more complex cases, we are here to help regardless. At Dorking Smiles, we have modern technologies, scans and X-rays available. We offer complete honesty throughout, talking to you directly about any worries or concerns you may have, even the cost and what to expect.
Book an appointment today through our website and speak to our dentists about how we can help you feel confident about smiling again, and if you need a Dentist appointment, don’t hesitate to Call Us Now.