Dental Implants in Crawley
Did you know many people suffer from tooth loss which is caused by tooth decay or periodontal disease? Dorking Smiles offers Dental Implants in Crawley to help you feel confident about your smile.
What are Dental Implants in Crawley?
Dental Implants in Crawley are an excellent replacement for missing teeth; they are a long-term solution and will affect how you speak, eat and the confidence you have when it comes to socialising.
Did you know Dental Implants are a titanium screw that is placed directly into your jawbone? Therefore, replacing your missing tooth root. Once it’s fitted, the bone around your dental implant will eventually fuse to it, meaning the implant will be held perfectly in place. Our professionals will fit Dental Implants in Crawley, which will be similar in colour, shape and size, matching your natural teeth and blending in well.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Read the following to understand the advantages of Dental Implants.
- Appearance: Dental Implants look and feel like your natural teeth because they are designed to fuse with your bone making them permanent.
- Improved Speech: You will not need to worry about poor-fitting dentures here at Dorking Smiles. We have specialists fit them into your mouth, guaranteeing you will not experience slipping or mumbling, ensuring that you will be able to carry on your everyday life when treatment is finished.
- Improved Comfort: Dental Implants are not uncomfortable; they are reliable and become a part of you.
- Easier Eating: Dental Implants are similar to your teeth, enabling you to eat your favourite foods with complete confidence.
- Improved Self-Esteem: Are you feeling self-conscious about your teeth? If so, Dental Implants are the best option to bring back your smile, making you feel confident about yourself.
- Durability: Dental Implants are highly reliable; they last for a long time, especially with the correct aftercare.
Who are Dental Implants for?
Dental Implants in Crawley are highly suitable for those who have excellent health. However, some lifestyle habits can affect you being a candidate, such as smoking, radiotherapy in and around your jawline and gum disease. Additionally, you won’t be eligible for Dental Implants if you are under 18 because your teeth and jaw are still growing.
Prior to starting Dental Implant treatment, you will visit Dorking Smiles for a clinical assessment to check if you are suitable. This is where they will assess your mouth by taking X-rays and doing a thorough medical check to ensure that implants are the perfect solution for you.
Additionally, some people don’t have enough bone in their jaws to hold the implant in place. Therefore, resulting in needing supporting treatment beforehand.
How Painful are Dental Implants?
Don’t worry about the pain if you are getting a Dental Implant in Crawley; there is very little pain and discomfort. Most people say that tooth extractions are a lot more painful, yet we can provide you with some local anaesthetic if you are worried.
Different Types of Dental Implants
When getting a Dental Implant, it can depend on several factors, such as how many teeth you would like restored and your overall treatment aims. Some of the different types of implant treatment we offer are as follows:
- Single or multiple implants
- Implant-supported bridges
- Implant-retained dentures
- Smile in a day treatment
During your assessment, our dentists will discuss your options, ensuring you benefit from them accordingly.
Why Choose Dorking Smiles
Dorking Smiles is a safe and secure dental practice equipped with highly experienced dentists. We are continuously growing our practices and patients whilst offering a wide range of dental and other treatments. Likewise, if you require emergency dental care or your case is more complicated than others, we are here to help regardless of the situation. We have high-end technologies, scans and X-rays available here at Dorking Smiles. Moreso, we aim to have complete honesty throughout your visit, talking to you directly about any worries or queries you might have, including the cost and what to expect upon visit.
If you want more information or think you need a Dental Implant, please book an appointment today through our website and speak to our professionals about how we can help you feel confident and if you need a Dentist appointment, don’t hesitate to Call Us Now.