Dental Implants in Brockham
Several people experience tooth loss; it has become very common, including tooth decay and periodontal disease. Here at Dorking Smiles, we are here to support you in feeling confident about your smile with our treatments of Dental Implants in Brockham.
What are Dental Implants in Brockham?
Dental Implants in Brockham are an exceptional way to restore missing teeth. They are a long-term resolution, enhancing your speech due to your loss of teeth. Besides, they will help raise your confidence when socialising, but they will also change how you eat positively.
Dental Implants are manufactured from a titanium screw placed directly onto your jawbone, replacing your tooth root. Once the Implant is implemented, the bone around your Dental Implant will be secured correctly in place. Dental Implants in Brockham will be comparable in form, size, and colour, therefore matching your original teeth and blending in well.
Advantages of Dental Implants
See the following to identify more about the benefits of Dental Implants.
- Appearance: Dental Implants feel and resemble your natural teeth; they are intended to fuse with your bone causing them to be permanent.
- Improved Speech: We have experts who will fit the Dentures, assuring they will not be sliding around in your mouth. Implying you can carry on with your daily life once the treatment is finished.
- Improved Comfort: Dental Implants are easy to wear; they become a part of you being highly dependable.
- Easier Eating: Dental Implants are like your teeth. Rest assured, you can eat your preferred foods with total satisfaction.
- Improved Self-Esteem: Dental Implants are the most suitable option to help you feel uncertain about your teeth and or smile.
- Durability: Dental Implants are highly strong and long-lasting, particularly with the right aftercare.
Who are Dental Implants for?
Dental Implants in Brockham fits those who have distinguished dental health and hygiene. Although, some lifestyle habits can sadly stop you from becoming a candidate. Some of these involve smoking, radiotherapy and gum infections. Moreover, you will not be suitable for Dental Implants if you are under the age of 18 due to your teeth and jaw still developing.
You will be expected to visit Dorking Smiles for a clinical assessment to check if you are suitable for Dental Implants. This assessment will involve taking X-rays and performing medical checks to confirm that Implants are the ideal answer for you.
However, some people don’t have sufficient bone in their jaws to help keep the Implants in place, following in needing supporting treatment.
How Painful are Dental Implants?
With Dental Implants in Brockham, you will not need to worry about the discomfort, as there is very little pain. Nevertheless, if you are concerned about the pain and feel nervous about it, we can present you with a local anaesthetic.
Different Types of Dental Implants
Dental Implants can depend on many circumstances as to whether you get them or not. Such as how many teeth need to be restored, likewise what your end goals are. Some of the diverse types of treatment we offer are as follows:
- Single or multiple implants
- Implant-supported bridges
- Implant-retained dentures
- Smile in a day treatment
Our dentists will review your options with you whilst you have your assessment, assuring you profit from them.
Why Choose Dorking Smiles
Dorking Smiles is a welcoming and reliable dentist. Our qualified dentists offer a broad range of treatments. We are constantly growing as a practice, and if your case is more complicated or you need our emergency dental care services, our team is happy to help. Here at Dorking Smiles, we have excellent technologies, X-rays and scans. We aim to ensure we are straightforward with you, speaking to you immediately about any concerns, including the cost and what to anticipate.
If you would like further information on our Dental Implants, please schedule an appointment today through our website or speak to our experts directly about how we can support you in feeling happy and confident.