Invisible Braces in North Holmwood
A comfortable and reliable way to achieve straighter teeth.
Visit Dorking Smiles today for Invisible Braces in North Holmwood; we are here to help you achieve perfect, straight teeth.
What are Invisible Braces in North Holmwood?
Invisible Braces in North Holmwood are a more comfortable and reliable treatment method for straightening teeth compared to traditional braces. The transparent clear, customised “aligners” are worn daily to help realign your teeth in different stages throughout the process until your teeth have reached their desired position.
Invisible Braces treat the following dental problems:
- Crowded teeth
- Rotated teeth
Invisible Braces in North Holmwood are treatments that last between 6-8 months, yet they can vary depending on how complicated your case may be. Once you have undergone the assessment and become eligible for the treatment, all details and the length of your treatment will be available to you.
As mentioned previously, Invisible Braces are also known as Invisalign. They are made of clear plastics which are FDA approved. This is one of the main benefits as to why people choose to get Invisible Braces. They’re pretty much invisible, meaning that no one will notice them.
Step By Step Guide
Step 1: Your smile consultation and candidacy determination
- We will review the condition of your teeth and perform any necessary dental work before starting Invisible Braces in North Holmwood.
- This is followed by either a 3D scan or an impression of your teeth which will be sent to the treatment designers to construct the “aligners”.
- Our qualified team of dentists will digitally plan all potential tooth movements whilst designing your new smile.
- We will also send you a digital 3D Smile Simulation to review your expected results before the treatment begins.
Step 2: Your Invisible Braces Journey
- Once you have received your treatment plan, your case will be sent for Aligner manufacture.
- Should your treatment plan require IPR or any attachments, we will schedule an appointment for this. However, it is usually done on the same day that you pick up your Invisible Braces.
- Your Invisible Braces will be required to be worn for at least 22 hours a day, seven days a week. The “aligners” will need to be replaced every 1 to 2 weeks with the next stage of “aligners”.
- Throughout the process, we will be observing you and the treatment to make sure it’s working.
Step 3: Maintenance
- Once you have finished your Invisible Braces treatment, you will need to wear your retainer for a minimum of 22 hours a day and up to three months; this will help maintain your gorgeous new smile.
- However, you may want to change to nightly wear or a fixed lingual retainer at our agreed discretion over time.
Who Can Wear Invisible Braces?
Invisible Braces are for anyone unhappy with their crooked teeth but would instead not get traditional braces. Invisible Braces provide even better outcomes, likewise with affordability and shorter treatment times.
Invisible Braces are for adults and teenagers as long as they have been identified as suitable candidates. Yet, there is a minimum age of 16, as it is necessary that all teeth have fully grown through. A lot of adults find the nature of this treatment most suitable to fit their lifestyles.
Why Choose Dorking Smiles for Invisible Braces in North Holmwood
Here at Dorking Smiles, Invisible Braces in North Holmwood are used to apply small yet direct forces to your teeth throughout the treatment process. They’re comfier and more manageable rather than using metal wires and brackets that are bonded to your teeth.